-
December 22nd, 2002, 11:12 PM
#1
Inactive Member
This is a call to all WorkPrinter owners the world over!
I want to start a gallery that has shots of WorkPrinter or CineMate owners posed next to their beloved transfer unit with some identifiable landmark in the background or nearby. For instance, if you happen to live in San Francisco, a snapshot near the Golden Gate bridge would be terrific. If you live in cattle country, then pose next to a cow. Basically, any type of shot will be great. If you want to include a small statement, that would be welcome! I will try to email as many of you directly about this as possible but recent computer bugs wiped out some of my older files from earlier in the year. Let me know if you do not want your email listed along with the photo.
Our email address is:
[email protected]
Thanks!
Happy Holidays everyone!
Roger and Annette Evans
-
December 23rd, 2002, 02:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
December 26th, 2002, 10:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
As soon as I get mine I'll do that for ya!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks